Friday, February 18, 2005

NeoCon Death Squads coming soon

Negraponte? One can simply no longer deny that our government is comprised of petty crooks, thugs, and murderers.

Enjoy our smug president? Check his giggling demeanor below while signing a bill limiting class action law suits. What interest does he serve other than his own?

Look closer.
they enjoy their work

I'm surprised they didn't bring out the growing, presidential collection of bald heads for him to

mock
2


rub
head-rub-w


pet
bushbaldschool2so


bless
Bush_Wisconsin


kiss
bushkisshead1xx


caress
cc12-04-02


and then a little quiet time
gannon02

----
Not a good week at all.

Need I say how difficult it is to sit down and write? I am really depressed about all this. I'll get to poetry and value sometime this weekend--right fter I purge death squads, gannon & bush, and negraponte.

No comments: